Coasts and Green Areas
What are the procedures for holding celebrations in Dubai Municipality's public parks?
- For birthday parties that only require electrical equipment without a DJ, you should coordinate with the park’s supervisor. If it was a large celebration which includes singing and a DJ, you should send an official letter to the Public Parks Section determining the park in question/number of people/celebration date and time/celebration details alongside a copy of the Emirates ID.
Is it permitted to hold parties on any Dubai beaches?
- No, it is not allowed to hold parties on the beaches of Dubai.
Can I get plants and flowers from Dubai Municipality?
- Yes, ornamental plants can be bought for a token price from Dubai Municipality nurseries:
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900. You can also apply for this service through this link.
How can I rent a chalet in Al Mamzar Park?
- You can rent one or more chalets in Al Mamzar Park, if available, by applying for the service through the available channels (Dubai Municipality website or Al Mamzar Park Application (Android and IOS ) or Dubai Municipality – Al Mamzar Park – Public Parks and Recreational Facilities Department – Chalet Management Building).
- Submit or upload the required documents (Emirates ID Card).
- Specify the day, the date, and the type of chalet (small and large), provided that the requested reservation date does not exceed one month from the current date and next month’s date.
- Pay the due fees.
- Receive the chalet keys from Dubai Municipality – Al Mamzar Park – Public Parks and Recreational Facilities Department – Chalet Management Building, after presenting the receipt.
- For more information, please contact the Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900 or visit the Dubai Municipality website to Apply for Chalet Rental in Al-Mamzar Park.
How can I book a playground in one of Dubai's Public Parks ?
- Park-goers can book playgrounds by coordinating with the Park Management.
- For more information please contact our Customer Service Center, phone: 800 900.
Are there Memberships for Dubai Municipality Public Parks?
- Yes, you can apply for a membership, or renew it, to enter Dubai’s Mega Public Parks, which include: Al-Mamzar Park, Zabeel Park, Creek Park, Safa Park and Mushrif Park.
- Memberships provide access to all major parks throughout the year
- Membership validity is one year
- It is possible to apply for individual or family memberships
- Individual memberships are for people of 18 years of age and above
- Family memberships include husband, wife and children under 6 years old
- Memberships allow you access all the services available inside the parks, except the admission to tourist and recreational facilities that are subject to fees, such as: chalets for rent, investment sites in the park, swimming pools and electric games
- For more information, please contact Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900, or check details on How to Apply for Recreational Facilities Membership.
Are there public parks exclusively for children in Dubai?
- Residential area parks are designated for families and children every day of the week.
- For more information, please contact our Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900.
Are there any public parks in Dubai that are exclusively for women?
- Al Mamzar Beach Park is reserved for women on Mondays and Wednesdays, and only boys under the age of 6 are allowed to enter
- These two days are cancelled during the Holy month of Ramadan
- For more information, please contact our Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900
What are Dubai's Mega Public Parks visiting hours?
- Visiting hours for Dubai Mega Public Parks (except for residential neighborhood parks):
- Sunday to Wednesday: from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays: from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Students Visiting Days:
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday: for boys from 6th to 12th grade
- Monday and Wednesday: for girls from 6th to 12th grade
- For more information, please contact Customer Service Centre, phone: 800900 or visit the Dubai Municipality website.