What is Bunyan Card?
Bunyan Card is an initiative launched by Dubai Municipality to facilitate purchases of building materials and equipment and home furnishings at competitive prices. It is intended for UAE citizens (18 years and above, senior citizens and people of determination) and helps them to save money and elevate their living standards and lifestyle.
Is it free?
Yes, Bunyan Card is free.
Who are the beneficiaries of the Bunyan Card?
Beneficiaries of Bunyan Card are all UAE citizens (18 years and above, senior citizens and people of determination).
How can I obtain a Bunyan Card? Do I have to come in person to register and receive it?
- Bunyan machines has been stopped currently for your safety.
- You can apply for a Bunyan Card on the Dubai Municipality website – Bunyan page. Click on the smart card check box, and follow the steps until you receive your card on your designated email.
- Visit one of Dubai Municipality Centres (Al Kifaf/Al Manara/Hatta/Al Tawar)
- You can also call the toll-free number: 800 900 in case of any inquiries.
How long does it take to issue a Bunyan Card?
Bunyan Card is issued within 3 minutes at your nearest Municipality centre or by registering through the website.
What are the communications channels in case of any inquiry, observation or complaint?
- Calling the toll-free number: 800 900
- Calling Dubai Municipality’s main number: +971 4 2215555
- Email: Bunyan@dm.gov.ae
- Department’s email: email@example.com
What are the facilities for partner companies?
- Platinum sponsor: 40% discount and above
- Gold sponsor: 30% to 40% discount
- Silver sponsor: 20% to 30% discount
- Bronze sponsor: 10% to 20% discount