Jumeirah Open Beach is one of the beach parks. it differs from other beaches as known from its name and open to the public around the clock. it has no entries, gates or entry fees. This Park extends over an area of about five hectares and in one-kilometer length on a beautiful sand beach.
The services and facilities of this beach are the following:
- Rescue services, swimming pools and seats with sunshades
- Fields for Sand football, beach volleyball, jogging lane, and bicycles lane.
- Children's games area.
- Public utilities.
The open beach is located in the first Jumeirah area on the seaside.
- Please do not swim after sunset
- Please do not swim when the red flag is raised.
- Swim with caution when the yellow flag is raised and follow the lifeguards' instructions.
- Please do not swim close to the rocks or outside of the safe zone.
- Children are the responsibility of accompanying adults.
- Please keep the beach clean & do not leave garbage.
- No pets allowed on the beach
- No barbecue or lighting fires or camping or smoking shisha on the beach.
- Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Overnight sleeping on the beach is not allowed.
- The administration will not be responsible for any personal accident or theft negligence.
- Please dress appropriately in accordance with local customs.
- Swimming costumes should not be worn outside the beach area.
- Marketing or sales is not allowed in the park without permission.