Brief Information about the Beach:
is considered one of the famous beaches, which is classified among the beaches that are open to public around the clock. it has no entries, gates or entry fees. This Park extends over an area of about five hectares and of three kilometer in length on a beautiful sand beach.
- Beach facilities (shower areas, slipway).
- Sports facilities (Jogging lane and bicycles lane).
- Bicycle rent for kids and families
- Public facilities services.
The Mamazar open beach is located in Deira near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian & Charity Est. behind Al Shabab club.
- Please do not swim after sunset
- Please do not swim close to the rocks or outside of the safe zone.
- Children are the responsibility of accompanying adults.
- Please keep the beach clean & do not leave garbage.
- No pets allowed on the beach
- No barbecue or lighting fires or camping or smoking shisha on the beach.
- Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Overnight sleeping on the beach is not allowed.
- The administration will not be responsible for any personal accident or theft negligence.
- Please dress appropriately in accordance with local customs.
- Swimming costumes should not be worn outside the beach area.
- Marketing or sales is not allowed in the park without permission.