Qusais area between Beirut Street and Damascus Street.
The market have three gates:
- Gate 1: open from 7am to 7:00pm (public cars)
- Gate 2: open from 7am to 7:00pm (cattle and feed cars)
- Gate 3: open from 5am to 10:00pm (public cars)
Market contains 146 barn to trade cattle and sheep also contain stores to trade feed and animal food in addition to dates and grains.
Restaurants and cafeteria, veterinary medicines, currency and exchange shop, veterinary clinic, Masjid, public toilets.
- For more information on asset renting services please refer to portal service click here.
- General direction:
- Cars are forbidden to stay after 8:00pm except allowed one.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw trash or cigarettes bans on the ground.
- It is not allowed to deal with wondering buter, where the municipality will not take responsibility.
- The rental charges of trucks inside the market during Arafa and Eids days TBD
Public parking is available.
For more information please contact 04-2679090 or call toll free call center 800900.