- Qusais area between Beirut Street and Damascus Street.
The market has three gates:
- Gate 1: open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (public cars)
- Gate 2: open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (cattle and feed cars)
- Gate 3: open from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm (public cars)
- Market contains 146 barns to trade cattle and sheep also contain stores to trade feed and animal food in addition to dates and grains.
- Restaurants and cafeteria, veterinary medicines, currency and exchange shop, veterinary clinic, Masjid, public toilets.
For more information on asset renting services please refer to portal services.
- Cars are forbidden to stay after 8:00 pm except for allowed one.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw trash or cigarettes bans on the ground.
- It is not allowed to deal with wondering buter, where the municipality will not take responsibility.
- The rental charges of trucks inside the market during Arafa and Eids days TBD
- Public parking is available.
For more information please contact 04-2679090 or call toll free call center 800900.
**JPG/PDF, 2019, Size > 15MB