The Dubai-based Children's City is the first educational city in the UAE devoted to children between two and fifteen years old where they can investigate, explore, play, discover, and learn about the world in which we live.
The City is specially designed for children to interact and discover together in family and school groups. It contains several exhibits and programs like a nature center, space exploration, human body, computer & communication, planetarium, the way we live and international culture as well as Toddlers area. In addition, Children's City presents daily educational workshops throughout the year at the different galleries or in the purpose-built halls and entertainment programs at the Children's City Theatre for school students, children and families.
(for more information, kindly visit the Children City Website)
Welcome to Children’s City. We are very proud of this special place for children and hope that you will enjoy your visit with us. This is a place where children can learn in a special way, by making their own discoveries through hands-on interaction. This process works much better if there are adults to help children by asking them questions about the exhibits and encouraging them to find explanations. This will be your role today. Our guides are there to help you, so please ask them if you need further information. There are some rules that we ask you to observe and Murshid will explain these. To make your school visit as beneficial as possible please adhere to Murshid’s rules at all times:
- To supervise children there should be a minimum of 1:10 adult to child ration
- Guardian are expected to supervise children at all times and encourage them to interact with the exhibits and each other in a positive way.
- If the gallery you want to visit is full please go to the next gallery or take the opportunity for a refreshment break.
- Remember to share our educational aids with other children so everyone can enjoy them!
- Smoking is bad for us. Smoking is therefore strictly forbidden throughout Children’s City.
- We don’t want to upset any of our visitors, so please be punctual for any performance, workshops, or Planetarium shows that you have booked.
- To help keep your students and the exhibits as safe as possible no running is allowed in Children's City galleries.
Parks Rules & Regulations
- Prayer Room.
- Nursing room.
- Mother’s Room.
- Temporally Shop.
- Other Facilities:
- Wheelchair services.
- Baby Strollers.
- Braille Stories.
**Files in PDF/JPG Format, 2019, size < 15 MB