In framework of the overall objectives of the vision of Dubai Municipality, to implement its plan to keep pace with the basic needs of the population of the emirate, where the project comes from the keenness and constructive endeavors to provide the best services in a modern environment sophisticated physical environment appropriate to keep up with the comprehensive renaissance taking place in the Emirate of Dubai. This has been taken into account in the design of the project entering all the new technologies, which serve the requirements of the project from all the services. The Fishermen's Association one of the vital projects that serve the sector fishermen, who have contributed and continue to build the economic boom in Dubai.
- Administration Building consists of two floors and contains various administrative departments.
- Ice factory will be providing ice to all the fishermen and transferred to ports at competitive prices and quality, and the factory will be prepared and outfitted to receive the fish and the various seafood products, processing and benefit from them in the months of plenty and placing in the months of shortages, and the sign of annual contracts for the supply of fish to the various parties wishing to do so, especially those who require high-quality food.
- Store equipment for fishermen.
- Building Accommodation who work in the association.
- Showroom building.
- General site work and infrastructure work, landscape work.
Built-up area: 14,548 square meters.
End User: Dubai Fishermen’s Co-op Association.
Project Completion Date
Project Expected Completion Date