provide a new border port as part of Dubai Government's vision to elevate all services for travelers and develop procedures to facilitate entry and exit to and from the United Arab Emirates.
- The main building (ground + two floors): consists of a waiting area for arrivals, departures, staff offices, meeting rooms, a cafeteria, insurance companies offices, and break rooms for employees.
- 4 Departure Gate Buildings, for departing from UAE.
- 5 Arrival Gate Buildings for the Arrivals from Oman, plus five other Customs buildings.
- 2 checkpoints on the two port entrances from both sides.
- Vehicle Scanner Room.
- Sheds for departure and arrival area.
- General site work and infrastructure work, landscape work.
Total area: 5,200 square meters
End User: General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs - Dubai.
Project Completion Date
Project Expected Completion Date