The Animal Exhibits are geographically distributed over a number of main villages, the visitors are transported between the major attractions by eco-friendly solar powered vehicles to guarantee a unique experience; the project consists the followings:
- Entrance Plaza
- Arabian Safari Village: The 8 ha Village has been designed in the form of Arabian Safari, where the animals are distributed based on the geographical landform in the Arabian region with 3 different environments, starting with desert land, followed by rocky mountains, moving onto meadows land, displaying different animals, each according to its environment. The visitors experience the tour between different exhibits in an internal train, moving them in a typical Arabian environment with different types of plants that have been carefully selected to match this region.
- Kids Farm: The Kids farm area is one of the main educational and entertaining attractions in the park, which reflects the traditional characters of petting farms. It includes sheds and stables for different farm animals such as horses, sheep, goats, chickens, cows ... etc., where families can enjoy special activities with their children of all ages, such as feeding the animals, pony riding, milking cows, collecting eggs, besides open shaded areas that allow children to interact with animals in their own Habitat.
- Asian Village: The Asian village stretches over an area of 5 Ha & is designed to mimic the architectural style of the East Asian regions with themed buildings and dense trees, giving the visitor the opportunity to enjoy watching animals in a special walk through experience. The village contains different animal exhibits that live in this region of the world. In addition to distinctive selection of Asian trees and plants that provide a suitable environment for the animals.
- Safari Village: The Open Safari zone is designed on an area of 22 Ha. It is a special experience where visitors are transferred between different immersive exhibits through air conditioned Jeep cars, allowing the visitors to enjoy close animal encounters watching different natural behaviours for the animals. In this village, visitors can also experience various interesting elements during their visit to the Safari zone like the open theatre, which offers special birds and reptile’s shows, besides feeding the giraffes and elephants, and watching hippos from under water.
- African Village: African village is one of the most important villages in the Park, in terms of size and different events, which spread over an area of 12 Ha, featuring African patterns on all buildings so that the visitor feels like they are in the heart of the African continent with all its bright colors. The village divided into two main areas; the African Savannah, and African Rainforest, where animals and plants are divided by regions. The main Plaza is home for all facilities and restaurants of the village. In this village, 20 different animals are being exhibited, along with huge Reptiles and Amphibians building that hosts a huge number of reptiles that live in the African continent. Shaded walkways and cooled viewing shelters enable visitors to enjoy walk between various animal exhibits in summer. The village will be home to different African performances that would reflect the African culture, increasing entertainment level for visitors.
- Wadi: The Wadi area is the main recreational and entertainment part of the Park, as it offers a great scenery for families walking along the water stream and different relaxation areas with a wide range of facilities such as restaurants and cafeterias on either sides of the stream and at the fishpond, besides the adventure park for different age groups. People will be offered a chance to encounter various birds and some small loose animals in the Wadi increasing their entertainment level.
- Service Areas
Dubai Safari is one of Dubai's premier eco-friendly projects to be a landmark entertainment destination in Dubai. The project aims to create the best wildlife center in the world. Dubai Municipality has been keen to achieve excellence in the implementation of this project by achieving high environmental value by converting the site from a building waste dump to a tourist attraction and a diverse fun environment by exploiting the various terrain on the site and considering it as a key element in the design of the project. The park has four main Villages, the ArabianSafari Village, the Asian village, the Safari Village, the African Village, and the Wadi area. Animal exhibitions were distributed among the different villages according to their natural geographical distribution. Visitors to the park are designed smoothly and without any difficulties, either on foot or using various environmentally friendly means of transport, such as trams and bicycles, as well as electrical powered cars to ensure a unique and unique experience for visitors. It is designed to provide diverse environments, which suit various types of animals and natural habitats, using modern interactive techniques to care for and control animals and their health by specialists within the park. Each village is unique in its architectural style, which reflects the region in addition to the animals and plants of the same environment with more than 200 different species of trees that were distributed accordingly.Total Area:
119 HaEnd User:
Project Completion Date
Project Expected Completion Date