Surely! Dubai municipality is committed to keep your personal information private in the website. DM’s policy regarding the collection and sharing in the website is as follows:
- We collect information only when it is provided by the costumer voluntarily like in the case of any application for registration.
- Municipality is committed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and using it for illegal purposes. We use high level security technology and keep adequate procedure and regulatory measures for ensuring it.
- We shall never sell or rent personal information you voluntarily disclosed to us. We won’t share your personal information with any third party at any cost, except which are shared with our departments for procedures to complete the services you applied for.
- DM has been awarded the ISO27001 information security certificate in all its e- services for ensuring secured e-services, keeping secrecy and accuracy in information sharing and for implementing scientifically perfect quality management systems.
- Lastly we advise you to take adequate precautions to protect your information when you are online.
- To change password very often ,making passwords mixing letters and digits and ensuring the security of browser you use are some measures to note.