Al Mamzar Park is the first smart park, and one of the beach parks that is characterized by its vast area spanning over 99 hectares with a unique location on Dubai's golden beaches. It has several recreational areas and amusement sites.The park was opened as part of the Arab Towns Organization Conference celebrations in April 1994. Adjacent to Sharjah's beaches, it is located on the Gulf's banks on the western side of Dubai's beaches. It is also located in Al Mamzar Residential Area along the Corniche and Al Mamzar Creek, next to the main highway leading to Sharjah.Park Facilities and Services:
- Smart services: Smart chairs, smart gates, smart containers, virtual learning, smart oasis, smart painting
- Chalets rental - 15 chalets (5 large and 10 small)
- Swimming pools
- Swimming water chairs for people of determination and senior citizens
- Beach facilities: smart lifeguard service, swimming sprinklers, chairs and parasols
- Free beach courts for park visitors: basketball, football, volleyball
- Park theatre
- Skateboarding park
- Train rides
- Bicycle rentals
- Children's play area
- Picnic and barbecue areas
- Haris Service, allowing parents of people of determination to track their children’s movements using smart bracelets and to prevent losing them
- Prayer Rooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Public facilities (restrooms and changing rooms)
- Free parking for park visitors.
titlePark Chalets Rental Service:
Chalet Rental Hours:
- The park offers rental services for 15 chalets.
- 5 large chalets for up to 12 people: AED200 per day
- 10 small chalets for up to 8 people: AED150 per day.
You can rent the chalet for a full day during the week according to the following:
Facilities for People of Determination:
- Sunday to Wednesday: from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan: from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Al Mamzar Park offers many facilities and leading services for people of determination in its various facilities or utilities. This is made possible thanks to modern designs that take into account the needs of this segment of society and responds to its capacities. These facilities include:
- Two chalets designed specifically for people of determination (Chalets No. 13 and 15)
- Places of ablution in the 8th and 10th restrooms
- Parking spaces near the park entrances
- Flat pathways
- Public utilities (private restrooms and others).
titlePark Guidelines and Instructions:
- Chalet rental fees do not include park entrance fees
- The park has a set of guidelines and instructions that you can check through the following links:
titleGeneral guidelines for Al Mamzar Beach include:
- No swimming after sunset, for safety reasons
- No swimming when red flag is raised
- No swimming near rocks and no crossing swimming signs that indicate safe swimming areas
- Swim cautiously if yellow flag is raised and follow lifeguards’ instructions
- No littering
- No pets allowed
- Barbecues, campfires, and shishas are not allowed on the beach
- No sleeping (overnight) and lodging on the beach
- No swimsuits are allowed in the beach's park or outside the beach
- No photography
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in accordance with Dubai’s customs and culture