About the Falcon Museum:
The Falcon Museum is one of Dubai's heritage sites and is part of the Falcon and Heritage Sports Centre. With falcons being a symbol of Emirati civilization and culture, the centre is a must-see cultural, informative and touristic destination for falcon lovers.
The Falcon and Heritage Sports Centre consists of many sections, among them:
- A hall for falcons species
- A hall for falcons anatomy
- A hall for learning about falcon diseases and traditional and modern techniques for treating them
- A hall for learning about falconry
- A multi-purpose hall to display films on falconry and Emiratis’ great interest in this sport, and to hold lectures and workshops. It is also available to various departments of Dubai Municipality.
The Museum offers a range of services, most notably:
- Free guided tours
- Learn about falcon training methods
- Learn about falconry training
The Falcon Museum has some general guidelines that should be followed, including:
- Group bookings are organized upon request
- Visitors from tourism delegations, schools and universities students are welcomed.
- Information on visiting hours during the Holy month of Ramadan and public holidays is provided upon contacting the museum.