Mushrif Park is one of the oldest major public parks in Dubai, as it was established in 1974 over 125 hectares. In 1992, vast areas totaling 320 hectares were annexed to the park. These areas are currently being used as a natural forest, where diverse types of local trees are planted, totaling to more than 70,000 trees, in addition to the trees naturally present in the region.
Mushrif Park has gone through several developmental stages, the last of which was in 1989, where it was inaugurated during the festivities of the eighteenth National Day celebrating the establishment of the United Arab Emirates. In Mushrif Park you can find the global village, which includes 13 typical houses from Arab and foreign countries. The park is located in Deira, Mushrif area, about 15km from downtown Dubai, on the Airport Road road leading to Al Khawaneej, facing Al Mizhar 2 Residential Area.
titlePark Facilities and Services:
- Sports fields (artificial grass soccer field)
- Electronic games
- Children's play areas (equipped for people of determination)
- Swimming pools (swimming pool for men, swimming pool for ladies, swimming pools for children)
- Camel and horse riding
- Bicycle paths
- Mushrif Equestrian Club
- Adventure Park
- Al Thuraya Astronomy Center
- Park's theatre
- Picnic and barbecue areas
- Prayer rooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Public facilities (restrooms)
- Free parking for visitors.
titleFacilities for People of Determination:
- Parking spaces near the park entrances
- Flat pathways
- Public utilities (private restrooms and others).
You can check all general guidelines related to Mushrif Park and pools through the two links below:
- Sunday to Wednesday: from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays:
from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan: from noon to 11 p.m.
Park Fees:Entrance Fees:
Park Services Fees:
- AED3 per person
- AED10 per car
- Free for people of determination and children less than 2 years of age
- Swimming pools:
- AED10 per adult
- AED5 per child
For more information, you can contact the following numbers:
- Landline: 04/2883624
- Mobile: 050/8589893 - 050/8565076.
- Deira, in Mushrif Area
- Makani number: 4407190623