Never has a park been associated to its name in Dubai like Safa Park, as the serenity engulfing it is a clear indicator of this fact. Safa Park is one of the first parks that was inaugurated at the same time as Mushrif Park. It is located in Bur Dubai at the crossroads of four streets, including two main streets, Sheikh Zayed Road’s 2nd interchange across from the Water Canal and Al Wasl Road, facing Al Safa Library and the Union Cooperative Society.
titlePark Facilities and Services:
- Children's play areas
- Park theatre
- Track and Field court
- Free Playgrounds for park visitors (basketball)
- Prayer rooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Public facilities (restrooms)
- Free parking for park visitors
titleFacilities for People of Determination:
Safa Park offers many facilities and leading services for people of determination in its various facilities or utilities. This is made possible thanks to modern designs that take into account the needs of this segment of society and responds to its capacities. These facilities include:
- Parking spaces near the park entrances
- Flat pathways
- Public utilities (private restrooms and others)
You can check all general guidelines related to Safa Park through this link.
- Sunday to Wednesday: from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays:
from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan: from noon to 11 p.m.
- AED3 per person
- Free of charge for people of determination and children less than 2 years of age.
For more information, you can contact the following numbers:
- Landline: 04/3492111
- Mobile: 050/8589894.
- Bur Dubai Area
- Makani number: 2317786417