The project is divided into green areas comprising 12 orchards and greenhouses for growing the 51 types of plants mentioned in the Holy Quran, including: bananas, pomegranate, olives, watermelons, grapes, figs, garlic, leeks, onions, corn, lentils, wheat, cumin, ginger, dates, basil, pumpkin, cucumber and more.
The garden also includes many stalls distributed in all orchards, on which is displayed information about the available types of plants and trees and their benefits in food and medicine, in addition to the Quranic verses that mention them.
- Sections of the Quranic Park
- The Miracles Cave
- The Greenhouse
- The Lake
- The Orchards.
titleThe Miracles Cave includes all the prophets' miracles that are mentioned in the Holy Quran
- Introduction to the miracles of the Holy Quran
- Miracles of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon Him
- Miracles of our master Solomon, peace be upon Him
- Miracles of Jesus, peace be upon Him
- Miracles of Moses, peace be upon Him
- The story of Uzair, peace be upon Him
- The story of the Prophet of God, Younis Bin Matta, peace be upon Him.
- A lake in the middle of the greenhouse
- Areas for displaying trees
- Areas for displaying flowers
- Interactive screens that display plant information.
titleThe lake, which represents the miracle of the staff of Moses - the serpent:
Among the miracles that God Almighty bestowed upon his prophet Moses, peace be upon Him, was the miracle of the snake. Moses threw his staff, at the command of God, and it turned into a great snake, as a sign of his sincerity, to assert the truth of the prophecy and message to recalcitrant people and to defeat the arguments of deniers and disbelievers.
God Almighty ordered his prophet Moses to go to the Pharaoh and his entourage and inform them of his message, reminding them of his Godhood, inviting them to adopt monotheism. He preached to them about paradise and its rewards if they believe and about fire and punishment if they are disbelievers and arrogant. Moses, peace be upon him, came to them, communicated to them the message of God Almighty and called on them to believe in the one true God.
The Quranic Park has 12 orchards that display over 12 species of plants. The orchards are distributed as follows:
||Plant type in Arabic
||بستان التين والزيتون
||Fig and Olives Orchard
||بستان الحبّة السوداء