One of the most important projects we completed in 2005, Zabeel Park is one of the major public parks in Dubai, thanks to its distinct location and unique features and elements.
The modern Zabeel Park is characterized by both quality and innovation. It has new recreational facilities that give it a distinctive style and character that makes it stand out compared to other parks in Dubai. Zabeel Park is the first technology-driven park in the Gulf region.
The park spans over an area of 52 hectares in a medley of greenery and shaded spaces that add to its beauty and importance as a destination for recreation, comfort and leisure. The park is located within trade areas, such as Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Karama District. It is divided into A, B and C Zones which are connected by two suspended bridges for pedestrians and a Metro train. The park has as a wide variety of facilities.
- The illuminated garden
- Suspension bridge extending to one of the main streets outside the park
- Park theatre
- Bicycle rental
- Cricket field (by prior booking)
- Jogging trails
- Fitness equipment
- Sister city models
- Children's play areas (equipped for people of determination)
- Picnic and barbecue areas
- Wi-Fi service (communications)
- Restaurants and cafeterias services
- Prayer rooms
- Free parking for park visitors
- Public facilities
Facilities for People of Determination:
- Parking spaces near park entrances
- Flat pathways
- Public utilities (private restrooms and others)
- You can check all general guidelines related to Zabeel Park through this link.
- Sunday to Wednesday: from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays:
from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan: from noon to 11 p.m.
- AED5 per person (payment via RTA-issued Nol Card)
- Free for people of determination and children less than
2 years of age.
For more information, you can contact
Mr. Jassim Hussain Al-Najar:
- Landline: 04/3986888
- Mobile: 050/7252994
- World Trade Centre, in the heart of Dubai's Zabeel Area
- Makani number: 2827292023.