Dubai Municipality Public Health Pest Control Section:
Dubai Municipality Public Health Pest Control Section is committed to preserving public health in Dubai. Its services include:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) through the implementation of safe and effective pest control programs according to International Best Practices, especially for disease-transmitting pests, such as mosquitoes, flies, and rodents, to limit their survival and reproduction.
- Public Health Pest Control in public areas and facilities, landfills, markets, wastewater treatment plants, public gardens and parks, horse stables, citizens’ homes, ports, airports and others.
- Issuing No Objection Certificates (NOC) for Public Health Pest Control companies operating in Dubai, prior to obtaining the trade license.
- Regulating and qualifying these companies and assessing their pest control programs.
- Classifying public health pest samples and testing pesticide effectiveness.
- Implementing programs to monitor and survey public health pests.
The Public Health Pest Control Section provides a list of approved pest control companies (December 2020), to ensure their compliance with the required standards and conditions.
You can contact the Public Health Pest Control Section in Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, by:
- Phone: 04/3474448
- Fax: 04/3474733
- E-mail: PESTCONTROL@dm.gov.ae
- Working hours:
- From 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- From 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. during the Holy month of Ramadan.
For more details, please visit the Dubai Municipality website – Individual Services – Public Health Services Department – Public Health Pest Control Section.
Maximum size of downloadable files in all file formats (PDF, MS Office Documents) is less than 40 MB
You do not have Acrobat Reader? Click here to download it.