Plan Your Visit
9:00 am – 5:00 pm*
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Working hours will occasionally change to suit local holidays.
Adults: AED20 per person
Seniors over 60 years: Free
Children (7 to 12 years): AED10
Children 6 years and under: Free
Please note that films in the museum run alternately in English and Arabic, so you may experience a short wait until the language of your choice is about to start.
You are welcome to learn more about the museum and its collection in the welcome area, or you can browse a range of products in the gift shop.
The museum can be reached easily by public transport. Al Ghubaiba metro station is five minutes walk away, and Al Ghubaiba bus station is ten minutes walk away. Abras can be taken from souq area in Deira to the nearby Bur Dubai Abra Station.
There is a nearby paid parking for cars and buses on Al Khaleej Street service road as well as a drop-of zone for school and tour groups.
- Group bookings are arranged upon request.
- Teachers are requested to call the museum staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to coordinate.
- Large groups are welcomed after making the necessary arrangements.
- Working hours change on public holidays.
- Information on visiting hours during the Holy month of Ramadan is provided upon contacting the museum.