The Al Rasid Fleet Management System provides real-time tracking of vehicles. The Geodesy and Hydrographic Survey section of Dubai Municipality has designed the system using highly advanced satellite positioning and real time vehicle tracking techniques. The Al Rasid system enables fleet managers to pinpoint and track the location of their vehicles and to provides information on distance traveled by the vehicle, over speeding of vehicles, unscheduled stops, duration at stop, location of stop and a host of other in-vehicle conditions. The system is easily accessible over the Internet, from anywhere in this world.
Al Rasid vehicle tracking system is an easy quick way to locate vehicles and to monitor their efficient and effective usage. Al Rasid can track vehicles and manage assets at one minute interval. It can provide complete journey records for all vehicles for easy planning, tracking and scheduling. It assists fleet managers to have better control over operations and enhances value-added service to all customers.
- Real time tracking – Provides real time information of vehicles based on location, speed, active inputs and time.
- Online Alerts – Provides critical online alerts such as over speeding, geo-fence violation and new message.
- Trip Replay – Provides replay of the routes traveled by vehicle plotted on the map.
- Reports – Provides reports by date and vehicle id. Generate standard reports on criteria such as Over Speed, Stoppage, Current Location, Geo-fence Violation and Movement.
- Communication – Provides option to send and receive text-based message with a list of predefined message at a single click.
- Vehicle Group Management – Update vehicle and driver profiles, as well as manage vehicle group and vehicle types.
Al Rasid application, allows access to fleet data from any place, at any time.
- Sign up and be ready to track the vehicle virtually.
- Global access to fleet status.
- Increase the productivity by monitoring the fleet in real time and immediate access to driver.
- Enhance customer service by providing information and status of vehicles in each minute.
- Two-way communication between office and in-vehicle unit.
- Allows complete transparency in operations.
- Reduce fuel and maintenance cost by enforcing proper usage of vehicles.