Dubai Municipality’s newly revamped unified mobile application (iDubai), provides an range of online services to match the new digital era, complemented with a fresh vibrant look, intuitive navigation, voice enabled search & quick service. This Mobile App is the smart gateway to many Dubai Municipality (DM) services & digital information about the city. Following are the Dubai Municipalities branded apps combined into one platform.
Dubai 24/7 – Channel open round the clock for the visitors & residents to register requests/complaints/notifications to DM.
Green Ticket – Facilitates viewing the services provided at DM centers, helps customers to avoid waiting time by booking tickets online, saving time & effort & providing a distinctive service & experience.
Aleef – Interactive smart platform for current & prospective pet owners, facilitates the process of pet’s adoption & registration, & various services to ensure the health & safety for pets & the community.
Al Mamzar Beach Park – Home to beautiful beaches & acres of green fields, making it one of Dubai’s hidden gems. There’s no shortage of activities to do in Mamzar park, making it a hit with water sports lovers, beach-goers, families, & groups looking for fun in the sun. You shall book chalets, navigate through the park, grill areas, sports facilities, & event spaces.
Montaji – Consumer products registration initiative by DM; it registers & assesses consumer products before they are traded in the local markets. Customers can verify the authenticity of the product by scanning or entering the product identification code number (barcode).
Parks & Beaches application provides data about the recreational facilities located at the Emirate’s gardens & beaches & contributes to optimal planning for spending weekends, official holidays & leisure time.
Dubai Frame – UAE’s latest cultural landmark, where you get a closer look at the impressive views of old & New Dubai. It serves as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present.
Quranic Park App – A way to discover the new cultural attraction of Dubai, & it gives you an opportunity to learn more about the plants & miracles mentioned in the Holy Quran through fun attractions. Whether you’re curious about the religion or looking for a fun outing with the family, put the Quranic Park Dubai on your list of places to visit in Dubai.
Ramsatna – Electronic dictionary which has a collection of more than 2000 of local Arabic terms. It also has a feature for addition of words by users & hence keep the dictionary evolving continuously.
Customer can access all the DM services such as online payment, fine enquiry & information regarding DM centers, status of your requests, comprehensive dashboard & much more with one App.
Download NOW! Apply to services anytime, anywhere with no longer need to wait in queues, use DM Unified App to save your time.
The main features of the unified app include:
• Displays the e-services of DM with voice enabled search.
• Single Sign on & One click access to most of DM services.
• E-service applications can be submitted online.
• Displays the main centers of DM.
• Provides a 360-degree comprehensive view of the customer dashboard.
• Get details of the applications submitted using the Get Status feature
• Contractors & Consultants can get details about their projects/applications from the Building permit App.
• Provides a unified & comprehensive pet’s adoption platform.
• Enables you to track service notifications through the automatic identification feature of the nearest “MAKANI” number, which speeds up the service completion.
• Improved accessibility options for people of determination
• Advanced survey, feedback, easy inquiry options.
• You no longer need to visit or call DM service centers.