How can I apply for Dubai Municipality jobs?
- Application can be sent to Employment service through Municipality website(eJob) https://ejob.dubai.gov.ae/
- Fill up the form available in the website and attach with it copies of educational and experience certificates.
- Follow up of application can be done using application number.
- applicants eligible with the requirements may be contacted by the authorities
Does Dubai Municipality assure secrecy of my personal information I interned for registration for e- services ?
Surely! Dubai municipality is committed to keep your personal information private in the website. DM’s policy regarding the collection and sharing in the website is as follows:
- We collect information only when it is provided by the costumer voluntarily like in the case of any application for registration.
- Municipality is committed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and using it for illegal purposes. We use high level security technology and keep adequate procedure and regulatory measures for ensuring it.
- We shall never sell or rent personal information you voluntarily disclosed to us. We won’t share your personal information with any third party at any cost, except which are shared with our departments for procedures to complete the services you applied for.
- DM has been awarded the ISO27001 information security certificate in all its e- services for ensuring secured e-services, keeping secrecy and accuracy in information sharing and for implementing scientifically perfect quality management systems.
- Lastly we advise you to take adequate precautions to protect your information when you are online.
- To change password very often ,making passwords mixing letters and digits and ensuring the security of browser you use are some measures to note.
How do apply for services in Dubai Municipality?
Almost all the services of Dubai Municipality are online. So customers are requested to go through e-service directory available on the official website www.dm.gov.ae, to know the procedure, centers, and timings regarding services.
Certain services are delivered through customer services in Al Twar, Al Manara, Al Karama and Hatta centers of Dubai Municipality. Please contact 800900 for more details.
How I can participate in the bidding for purchase orders of Dubai Municipality?
First, suppliers should have to register with suppliers registration system of Municipality.
Secondly, please subscribe to tejari.com and submit your quotations.
What is the timings of Customer service centers in Dubai Municipality?
Please visit Centers of Dubai Municipality Page (Home / My City / Centers of Dubai Municipality)
How can I register a complaint regarding any service or official of Dubai Municipality?
Customers can logged their complaints:
- Using the link to unified complaint system available on the main page of the Municipality website.
- Contacting the toll free number 800900 at any time.
- Visiting complaints and suggestions section with Customer Relations Department I the Main Building of Municipality.
- Mailing a letter to Post Box No. 67 Dubai.
- Sending fax to 042064476.
What is the criteria required to join the training program for the rehabilitation of human resources for recruitment (scholarship)?
Standards of scholarship:
- To be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- That have passed the high school (scientific section) at a rate of more than 65%
- To pass the placement tests (Math + English).
- Can choose between a diploma and bachelor.
- Municipal bear all the costs of the study.
- Is granted the student health insurance.
- A monthly salary of AED 4500.
- Membership in the club staff of Dubai Municipality.
- If the student's graduation certificate diploma, Salary: - 16000 AED.
- If the student has graduated with a BSc, Salary: - 22000 AED.
Is the bird market opened?
Yes, for more information please visit Birds & Animal Market Page (My City / Public Markets / Birds and Animals market).
When will the opening of wedding halls of the Dubai Municipality? and Where it located?
Wedding halls are four halls: Hatta Hall , Allselli Hall , Barsha Hall and Tawar Hall, for Tawar Hall and Barsha Hall, municipality delivered project for companies beneficiary, and expected to run from the beginning of next year, God willing, and Hatta lounge completed and ready to be set up weddings, and Allselli lounge are expected to open a month later, but for rental and bookings have not been specifically to exact department but now alTawar halls and Al Barsha belonging to the community Development Authority and the expected annexation Allselli Hall to them.
What is the procedure to be followed to establish a temporary desert camp? (Not a Winter temporary camp )
Must take the initial approvals (from the Department of Planning, Environment and civil defense), then submission of the online permit application of ' create temporary desert camp' , and the required documents included in the application.