Please find the Accessibility information below for the new portal for check and advice
Our portal is compliant with WCAG 2.0 (Level A) through the following:
Future enhancements Projects of the portal include being fully compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- Our website is best viewed by the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer Versions 9+
- Mozilla FireFox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5+
- Accessibility Information for people with disabilities
- Increase and Decrease font feature on the header of the portal
- Color Blind options in the footer of the portal
- Visual disabilities: blindness, low vision or loss of visual acuity.
- Auditory disabilities: complete deafness or some levels of hearing loss.
- Cognitive disabilities: speech dysfunction, language or learning impairments.
- Physical disabilities: impaired mobility or loss of fine motor control.
- Smart Devices information
- Our portal is also available in smart devices to work automatically such as smart phones and tablets and can be accesses from dubai municipality link www.dm.gov.ae
- You can also download our smart devices applications from the link provided here:
- Parks and Beaches Mobile App
- Taheel App
- Green Buidlings App
- Aleef App
Some content need Adobe Acrobat software to be viewed