Al Lisaili Camel Market
Al Lisaili Camel Market is one of Dubai Municipality's public markets. It is mainly aimed for camel breeders. It comprises a number of shops, stores and warehouses for selling forage and camel supplies, in addition to veterinary services. The market also provides a range of consumer and food services.
titleMarket activities and services include:
- Veterinary clinics and laboratories
- Veterinary medication shops
- Camel racing and horse riding equipment shops
- Camel breeding equipment and tools shops
- Fencing and wire shops
- Forage shops
- Laundries (washhouses)
- Vegetables and dates shops
- Food and beverage shops
titleSupport Services:Al Lisaili Camel Market also provides support services, including:
- Office for the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- Public restrooms.
Market Working Hours:
- Every day: from 7:00am to 10:00 pm
- During the Holy month of Ramadan: from 9:00am to 10:00 pm.
- Al Lisaili Camel Market has public parking lots for up to 700 cars.
- You can check the rental services guide through this link.