About the Beach:
Mamzar Beach is a renowned sandy beach among Dubai's open public beaches. With an area of 5 hectares that connects Dubai to Sharjah and stretches for 3 km without entrances or gates, the beach forms an enchanting extension to Mamzar Park, which includes vast green areas that offer recreational, sports and tourism activities.
titleBeach Services and Facilities:
Mamzar Beach offers a range of services, most notably:
- Beach facilities (shower facilities, boat house)
- Sports facilities (jogging and biking trails and fitness machines)
- Bicycle rental for children and families
- General facilities.
Mamzar Beach provides general guidelines that must be followed, including:
- No swimming after sunset, for safety reasons
- No swimming when red flag is raised
- Swim cautiously if yellow flag is raised and follow the lifeguards’ instructions
- No swimming near rocks and no crossing of signs that indicate safe swimming areas
- No littering
- No pets allowed on the beach
- No Barbecues, campfires or shishas allowed on the beach
- No overnight sleep and lodging is allowed on the beach
- No swimsuits allowed in passageways and outside beach area
- No photography allowed
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in accordance with Dubai’s customs and culture
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or accompanying adults
- The Department assumes no responsibility for any personal accident or negligence that leads to theft
- Selling and marketing within the beach park is prohibited without prior permission.