About the Al Qusais Cattle Market:
The Cattle Market in Al Qusais is one of Dubai Municipality's public markets. It houses 146 barns for trading in cattle, sheep and cow trading and for cattle keeping. It also includes a veterinary quarantine centre, multiple veterinary services, warehouses for livestock feed storage and sales, and others for grains and dates.
Al Qusais Cattle Market includes a Mosque and provides a range of support services, including:
- Automated abattoir
- Veterinary clinic
- Veterinary pharmacy
- Workers’ housing
- Money exchange shops
- Restaurant and cafeteria
- Public Restrooms
Al Qusais Cattle Market has some general guidelines that must be followed, most notably:
- Dealing with wandering butchers is not allowed. Dubai Municipality will not be held responsible in that event.
- No cars and trucks are to be parked inside the market after 8:00pm, except for those permitted to do so.
- Bringing animals that are not authorized for sale, such as dogs, cats or horses into the market is not allowed.
- People not working in the market or on the site are not allowed to live or stay there.
- Dealing with porters who are not market employees is not allowed during purchasing.
- The health and safety of livestock must be checked before purchase.
- No littering or throwing cigarette butts on the ground.
- Truck rental rates from the market to the abattoir during the Day of Arafat and the days of Eid are determined at the time.
titleFor Contact and Inquiries:
- For more information, you can call: 04/2679090 or the toll-free number: 800900.