About Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market:
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market is one of Dubai Municipality's markets. Its activity is focused on wholesale, retail, import and export through buying and selling thousands of tons of imported or local fruits and vegetables .
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market has a number of outdoor areas, warehouses and shops, including:
- Retail outlets
- Refrigerator unloading docks
- Onion container areas
- Onion warehouses
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Retail and wholesale shops
- Foodstuff trading shops
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market includes a Mosque, in addition to many other support services, such as:
- Transportation and freight services
- Union Cooperative Society
- An office for the General Directorate of Civil Defense in Dubai
- Police station
- Emirates Post Group office
- Transaction processing offices
- Travel and tourism offices
- Copy centres
- Mobiles and electronics shops
- Locksmithing shops
- Public Toilets.
titleThe Market's Guidelines:
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market sets of binding guidelines, including:
- Verify the quantity of goods in trucks before purchasing them to avoid fraud
- Verify the shelf-life and expiration date of the goods before purchasing them.
Unloading Dock Instructions:
Dubai Central Fruit and Vegetable Market sets a number of binding instructions inside the loading dock area, namely:
- The time limit to load/unload trucks is 48 hours (renewable).
- The capacity of the trucks used for loading and unloading must be less than 12 tons.
- Tires and lubricants can only be changed in designated areas.
- Lodging is prohibited inside the yards, trucks and refrigerators, or on the sidewalks.
- Public parking is available in all areas of the market.