The following documents shall be kept in a special folder in the establishment and shall be available upon request by the inspector:
- The inspection booklet.
- Copy of the trade license.
- The layout of the establishment which is approved by the Food Safety Department (whenever is required).
- Occupational health cards for the food handlers (issued by DM).
- Training certificates of the food handlers (approved by DM).
- PIC certificate.
- Pest control contract (with a company which is approved by DM).
- List of major suppliers.
- Temperature control records (for equipment and food).
- Programs of cleaning, maintenance and calibration and record keeping.
- Employee sickness report and sick leave book.
- Copy of permits of food transportation vehicles (if any).
- Copies of food transportations' vehicles' permits (if any).
- Any other relevant document/permits.
- Getting acquainted with the inspection results:
- The PIC or the manager of the establishment should accompany the inspector during the inspection visit to provide necessary documents and information and to know the applicable instructions and suggestions.
- The inspection report should be read and understood by the PIC or the manager who should ensure that he / she acknowledge the receipt of the report.
The establishment should follow up the recommendations and notes in the inspection report and deal with them positively to avoid applicable actions:
- The establishment should take corrective actions and do necessary changes during the prescribed period.
- Take note on the grade of the establishment and determine the actions taken by the establishment. The inspection grades are indicated below:
- Grade (A) the hygiene and food safety standard of the establishment is excellent.
- Grade (B) the hygiene and food safety standard of the establishment is very good, but could be improved.
- Grade (C) the hygiene and food safety standard of the establishment is acceptable, and the establishment should work on making improvements.
- Grade (D) the hygiene and food safety standard of the establishment is poor and establishment should work on making significant improvements (getting 4 consecutive (D) grade will result in temporary closure for all activities in the establishment for one week).
- Grade (F) the hygiene and food safety standard of the establishment is very poor, and the establishment should work promptly to improve the hygiene and food safety standard (getting 2 consecutive (F) grade will result in temporary closure for all activities in the establishment for one week).
Remarks: If you require any clarification about any point mentioned in the inspection report, please contact DM call center at 800900, within 5 working days from the date of inspection. Or send an email to the food Safety Department. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the PDF file you need - Adobe Acrobat Reader